• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Woodford Reserve

cibao33

Told momma to get outside and enjoy a nice day for herself, away from the daily schedule of our gorgeous twin girls. Did my twin girls(6 months old) hear me talking to my wife, and then get together top plot out a pre-emptive strike...flanking me from both sides as soon as momma left? I think so! Cause I got WHAMBOOZLED today.

Long story short...finally sitting down to nice 3 fingers of Woodford Res. and lighting up an Avo LE 07 (first one for me).

Ahhhhh....no noise.

Ciao

Now that sounds like a great idea! Think I'll do the same. Question is, what'll it be? Lot B and an Añejo? Fighting Cock and a Swisher Sweet? Decisions, decisions...

had many a glass of woodford...went to an avo tasting last week....tried the churchills....nice stogie...pricey though

I was recently in Louisville and course had to give the Marker's Mark a try. It was pretty good. I didn't really know what to expect since I am pretty green to this stuff. However to my surprise many of the locals mentioned that they enjoyed Markers Mark but absolutely prefered Woodford Reserve. Needless to say I'll be picking up a bottle.

Mmmmmmmm . . . Woodford Reserve! :love:

Was strictly a Scotch man for a couple decades, for the most part. Johnny Walker Black Label, sometimes a single malt if I was splurging.

Then I got introduced to the joys of REALLY good bourbon. Now I restock the Woodford at least 3X as often as the JWB.

~Boar

I have been a vodka guy most of my adult life. I just recently (like a month ago) started trying single malts and bourbon. I am a work in process. :D

I completely understand your fascination with WR. It's a very smooth and sweet wiskey, and unless you refuse to taint a good wiskey with other flavors, it makes for one of the best whiskey sour bases you can find. Not overpowering and works well with the sour mix. (Personal favorite of mine)

Back