• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Woodson!

Ugaman72

Well, I met my first CP'er today in person at the Tobacco World event in Marietta, GA. Bryan is a great guy, and it was awesome to actually meet someone from CP and talk cigars with them. I also got to meet Pete Johnson, Nick Perdomo, and Rocky Patel...along with a ton of other guys. It was a fairly good event, with some good prices, good food, and great company. There are some great people on here, and It was awesome to meet a great CP BOTL today. Thanks Bryan, and here's hoping we get to burn one again soon.
-Chad

I wish i would have known you were going to be there. I was there myself. great event

jyo...I wish I had known as well. I would have liked to meet you. Where do you live in North GA? I Live about 30 miles NE of Athens, so I'm not close to ATL at all. Maybe we can set up a HERF out that way sometime and meet up. And, yes..besides the crowd, it was a great event.

I have got to say that the bar is held high for future guys from Cigar Pass. Enjoyed the discussion Chad, and nice meeting your friends as well! I enjoyed getting to hang out with you and personally noted several cigars we discussed (I'm placing an order right now). Look forward to hanging again soon when we have more time, feel free to call anytime your in ATL. Chad is a stand up BOTL and I'm glad we got to hang out.

Thanks Rod for making this happen. You have the best and MOST knowledgable cigar forum on the internet. PERIOD.

PS Ginseng... You are highly thought of in the state of Georgia. Thanks for the samplers! ;)

Woods