• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WooHoo!!!

Allofus123 said:
Typical gutter sluts if you ask me....... :lookup:
Good call Michael...... I don't always know right and wrong when I see it but I do know trash...... I bet they make their Mama's proud! ???

Any of yall have a daughter?

Allofus123 said:
Any of yall have a daughter?
You are right AllofUs. I do have a 15 m.o. daughter. She is the apple of my eye and I would be terribly disgusted if she did that.

I regret my earlier post, due to the utmost respect I have for my daughter. :(

Sorry.

i don't knoe if it's "wrong" or "right" or even if that's
my call to make. all i know is this:

1. madonna is TORE UP!! she looks like she belongs
on that SNL skit "OLD.....FRENCH.......WHORE!"
shee looks like she smells like B.O. and garlic!
2. seeing britney spears toung kissing anyone
makes my pants go crazy!!!

l8er

todd

Allofus123 said:
Typical gutter sluts if you ask me....... :lookup:

Of couse no one asked me so I'll keep my comments to myself. ;) :D
I got your back on this one. Nasty, justg nasty. The clothes, the acts, the whole package. I see women try to dress like that, and act like that, and I just can't find myself able to have any respect for them......

Sexiness and sluttiness are NOT the same thing.

Thank God I don't have a daughter. I have an 18 year old son who is in college up in PA and I bet he's lovin' them photos just like his dear ole' dad is.... :D :sign: :p

Got to love them gutter sluts. :0

sorry...but i thought madonna could choose to kiss smeone better than Spears....first off she's what..18 years old? its creepy...secondly...Spears is an amatuer in anything like that where Madonna is concerned! LOL!

Boy am I walking a tightrope on this one. Would I like to see one of girls up there ...... Nope. Did I enjoy the moment .... Yep (I'm just being honest) Is it in the best of taste .... Idonkno

I think Madonna is all about the shock value of her performances.

But this is nothing more than showbiz boys and all that stuff you saw was choreographed and planned out way before we saw it on TV so take it for what its worth.

BenjieV ;)

Back