• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wooo Pig Sooie!

Razorback

Migratory Coconut
Razorbacks clinched the SEC West championship!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Nick

GO HOGS!! I am curious to see how everything will work out after the Razorbacks win out!! LSU and Florida are going down!

BTW, what were you saying earlier about the Hogs losing?? :whistling: ???

Brandon

I love how the Hogs can handle really good teams rather easily, then give us fits with the teams that we should beat by 50...I guess they had to show us a little bit of what Razorback football USED to be like!

Brandon, your confidence is making me nervous. ???

Way to go Hogs!!

GO HOGS!! I am curious to see how everything will work out after the Razorbacks win out!! LSU and Florida are going down!

BTW, what were you saying earlier about the Hogs losing?? :whistling: ???

Brandon

Keep dreaming.... :rolleyes: You guys had your ass handed to you by USC and Florida's only loss is to Auburn and it was a helluva lot closer than 50-14. :laugh: I will agree with you that LSU does suck, Ole Miss took them to OT yesterday. :0

Florida will win the SEC Championship game over the razor pigs and play Ohio State for the National Championship. ;)

It all seems pretty simple to me. Auburn beet Florida, Arkansas man-handled Auburn. If Auburn is A, Florida is B, and Arkansas is C, then

If A>B
and C>A
then, C>B right? :D

Brandon

It all seems pretty simple to me. Auburn beet Florida, Arkansas man-handled Auburn. If Auburn is A, Florida is B, and Arkansas is C, then

If A>B
and C>A

Brandon

I don't see how edible roots are involved in this at all... ;) Other than that though, your logic seems spot on. :thumbs:

Nick

If A>B
and C>A

Brandon

My only problem with your equation is: why would you put Arkansas as "C"? They should clearly be "A"!

Auburn's not nearly the team that USC is. They thought they were though...until we set them straight. :thumbs:

Don't count your chickens before they hatch! You guys still gotta play a good LSU team and a better Florida team, but unfortunately USC may cap it for the National Championship with the USC&ND game looming large. It sucks the way this came out with the game USC lost. But Arkie will NOT play for the MNC with their USC loss, even though it was so long ago.

I would love to see another Mich and OSU matchup at a neutral site, but it probably won't happen either. Those are the best programs in college football this season IMO.

All I know is Wisconsin is way under ranked for being 11-1.