• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Workin' like a dog

moki

el Presidente
I've been working like a dog lately (still at work at 10pm tonight, and I'll be here until at least 3am)... we're working on releasing a new product. However, every dog has his day, and ever dog needs a bone to play with.

As a nice little reward, I've ordered a special box of cigars to put in the corporate humidor cabinet and celebrate with:

http://www2.cigarweekly.com/magazine/first...n_de_silvio.php

A box of the Perdomo Edicion de Silvio No. 2 Torpedo's. Expect a review this weekend!

How'd I get 'em? Albert J. Argenti, Chief Marketing Officer for Tabacalera Perdomo, S.A. pointed me at a store that had them in stock, and was selling them at MSRP. A great guy, much obliged, Al!!

news200311-1a.jpg

That's got to be one of the coolest cigar boxes I've ever seen. I've never seen one with it's own lock. They must be pretty good :D

lucasbuck said:
That's got to be one of the coolest cigar boxes I've ever seen. I've never seen one with it's own lock. They must be pretty good :D
If it has a lock, it must be good! hehe

Box of 50 at list is still $1250, that's damn near my mortgage payment! I hope you have some corporate clients who will appreciate them.

AVB said:
Box of 50 at list is still $1250, that's damn near my mortgage payment! I hope you have some corporate clients who will appreciate them.
Well, I know I will. ;)