• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Workshop Projects

Not woodworking, but maybe Nathan can edit the title to include workshop/home improvement projects.

Been wanting to get my Big Green Egg out of the garage. Been working on a paver patio outside under the screened deck where it will be somewhat protected from the elements. Still need to build a paver block border around the outside to finish it. Pleased with the results so far.

IMG_0426.jpegIMG_0445.jpegIMG_0449.jpeg

The cat adds a nice touch! Keeps the mice away!

Not woodworking, but maybe Nathan can edit the title to include workshop/home improvement projects.

Been wanting to get my Big Green Egg out of the garage. Been working on a paver patio outside under the screened deck where it will be somewhat protected from the elements. Still need to build a paver block border around the outside to finish it. Pleased with the results so far.

View attachment 80747View attachment 80748View attachment 80749
Looks really nice!! I'm not sure if you know any good home inspectors, but those 4x4's look tilted in the picture. =)

Looks nice John, now all you need is a door out from the basement. I'm assuming that's a basement and where you keep your cigars?

View attachment 80747View attachment 80748View attachment 80749

And it's protected by "The Cat", just a miniature tiger in disguise.