• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Series 2011

touchemup

The 2011 Series was one of the most riveting fall classics in recent memory! Game six was one for the ages that saw both teams, so equally matched, begin the game looking like spring training pretenders to, arguably, the best game ever. This was a match between two teams that were the hotest ( not the best) going into October and giving us a reality check that the almighty dollar doesn't always equate with heart ( see Yankees/Phillies/ Red Sox). God, I love Baseball and can't wait for April!

I definitely agree. The best World Series in a long time.

2011 was one for the ages. My favorite was still the last day of the regular season. Game 6 was amazing. I thought it was over for the Cards. But they persevered and won. Still think the 2001 series was far more exciting.

And having cash invested in a team doesn't mean they lack heart. (Yankees, Red Sox, Phillies)

I have to say that I had the most fun watching this World Series than any I can remember. The 2001 series was a great one, but this had the most defining WS game I have ever seen (maybe ever?). I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire series. My only gripe is how did Berkman not get the MVP. He hit .423, with 5 RBI, and 9 runs scored! Sick numbers!

I said to my wife, if the Rangers don't win it game six, they won't win. Unfortunately true as I believe both we great teams and gave us another reality check and showed us the meaning of Americas game. Yes game six was one for the records, but the Rangers had two golden opportunities to put it to bed and missed both.

I must give credit where credit is do, you don't go to the SHOW if you dont play great baseball. Thank you to both teams for a captivating series and here is hoping we will be back again next year, a little hungrier.