• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World Series Pool

Congradulations Cap!!!!!!! Nice Hall on 20 cigars! I'll post later, the contents of the second bag. Got to get busy packaging up shipments now!

Congrats to the Captain!

Steinbrenner is having a stroke right about now. Wonder who he's going to blame for this?

Add this to the prize Cap!

La Escepion Tepa Negra churchill
El rico habano habano club
RyJ Vintage Robusto
Perdomo 2 maduro toro
Victor Sinclairrevolution hawkeye
AF Cuban Beli
Onyx Reserve torbusto
AF Short Story 98
Partagas series s small one
Macanudo Hampton court Nat.

:thumbs:

PS Box splitters please message me your snailer and quantities

Captain B your 20 sticks are on the way with your other little venture! Check the other thread.
:thumbs:

Thanks to everyone who played. It makes the world series alot more exciting!
Well .. Us winners think so! :p

I forgot to thank Cohiba for putting this all together. Thanks Mike! This was a lot of fun :) :thumbs:

Thank you Cohiba, nice job! Thank you to everyone who played too. Nice selections went out every time.

ah, here you are, mike! thanks for the email buddy, you managed to drag me out of retirement. sorry i missed your pool. my company is almost entirely yankee's fans and since i work for a licensed div. of reebok and we have contracts for nfl, nhl, nba & mlb youth clothing, every sports event going on is directly work related. (so let me know if your kids need any sports clothing, but forget about the yankee's stuff...modell's took every scrap of inventory we had, tho that was before they lost, hahaha)