• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worst Cigar smoked this year

Mr. Faltz

What is the worst cigar that you've smoked this year? For me,it was an Acid Cold Fusion. Was like smoking something from a chemistry set!

LOL, I was at my nephew's place out by the fire and didn't have a smoke nearby so he offered me a Banana flavored cigar from Backwoods. It was nasty! Thanks Puff! (for the clarification)

Last edited:
They were all Gurkhas who didnt see that coming , no flavor at all NONE. They would burn right, they all had a really stiff draw even after using a draw poker. I figured I would give them a try as I got some in the samplers I was buying.

They were all Gurkhas who didnt see that coming , no flavor at all NONE. They would burn right, they all had a really stiff draw even after using a draw poker. I figured I would give them a try as I got some in the samplers I was buying.
I hear this, a lot. I must be the only one that got decent Gurkha cigars. I'm still working on a sampler pack, and all of them have been good smokes.
I really like the "Centurion"

Oh boy…this is a dangerous thread for me…my worst cigar(s) of the year are beloved by many, and are pretty fancy…

Arturo Fuente Brevas Royale Natural. I’ve had 3 out of a 5’er with about 2 months in between each one. Everyone has their own tastes, but I think these are garbage. I would run over the other two with the lawnmower, but I’m afraid it would kill the grass…

Curious what premium cigars people have smoked that they felt were not worth the premium price/distinction?

Aka “Not Good”

I got a five pack of Cohiba Red Dot Churchills that were terrible - every single one of them.
One of these days I'll try and smoke another one, but it won't be anytime soon.

I had a Kristoff Guardrail a bit ago that would have to climb a few stairs to get to Meh.

Thinking about it, I realized that this has been the story with all of the Kirstoffs that I have ever tried.