• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would you complete a Survey Poll

Would you complete a poll on a survey?

• Total voters
I'm confused by the title of this poll: Would you far as even to do know what to look like?

I think for some today the titles makes complete forever now sense for the topic of the to do forum and for all the to know inquiring minds. :whistling:

"Would you far as even to do know what to look like?"

Not since I started losing my hair.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

You win!

:sign: Yeeeooooowwww, it was I could do to read the last few replies this early. What the hell were we just talking about???

You know for a minute yesterday I thought it was the Tapatalk app on my iPhone screwing up the wording of this thread. Silly me... it wasn't. Or should I say....

I far thought a minute screwing tapatalk thread further than wording in so much know silly wasn't app.

Ugh! My brain can't wrap itself around it. (insert random LOL cat picture here...)

mt156454367.jpg

"I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and I believe that our education like such as South Africa, and the Iraq, everywhere like, such as, and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for our children."

Without understanding of those which title means, it is possible to designate which answering which how offers anyone as especially? As for me without appropriate translation with which language which is written on English with inadequate grammar the scarcity embankment of understanding to put out the fact that therefore it originates.

Oh, yeah very funny. Asking to complete a survey poll which is kind of a survey poll anyway, right?? So if you've answered the poll on the survey poll, then you've completed a survey poll. ???

Would you complete a Survey Poll Would you far as even to do know what to look like?

Poll: Would you complete a humidor survey (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you complete a poll on a survey?

It seems he had the misfortune of leaving out the word humidor in; Would you complete a Survey Poll? Should have left out the word poll also so it just reads; Would you complete a humidor survey? I'm not sure what that nonsense was in the first sentence but, luckily for us that's what made this entire thread interesting. :D