• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow that was quick!

sigar_zealot

FattyMcButterPants
Seems like just yesterday I decided to start collecting whisky/whiskey. I picked up a few bottles today putting me up to 99 different bottles. With the help of AVB and Khari I'm ordering a special bottle tomorrow for number 100. My only real problem is I didn't build enough shelves for my new scotch room.

Yes, I known this is a nothing more than a "look at me" topic and I'm sorry about that, but I'm all kinds of excited. :blush:

I'll work on being less of a post whore from now on!

I've got like three bottles that serve me quite well, I don't know what I'd do with 100+ bottles! I guess I'd drink a bit more! :laugh: Congrats on the milestone!

Well, I'm sure I've bought at least 99 different bottles of scotch since I ran into Ray, but I've managed to drink them all. Lookin' at booze makes me nervous.

Doc

We need pics!

Congrats on the soon to be century.

The bottle of King George V was ordered this morning and should be shipped this afternoon. I'll post a photo after the bottle arrives.

At the price the 200th Anni sells for I would probably opt for the Louis XIII Cognac instead, probably. :blush: