• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow! The Don Pepin Garcia Black Toro

litedave

Reaction score
I can't seem to put them down. I just purchased a box back on April 1. I always let em rest for at least a month. I couldn't do that on these. I have already smoked 3 of them. Thats 3 in the last 3 weeks since I bought them at about $105 a box of 20. Not a bad deal at all. Such a great tasting and flavorful cigar. It is so very complex and tasty. Hints of chocolate, then coffee and cream throughout the smoking experience. Which last me for 2 1/2 hours. I smoke it as I write. Also accompanying it with a strong Margarita. Nice.

David

ya I recently started smoking his line and love it, for the longest time I had a negative preset premonition about his personal label despite the fact that I have always loved his stuff from Padilla. But recently someone gave me some and I smoked them and feel like an idiot for not starting sooner.

In the words of Tony the tiger, there great

They're an incredible cigar for the price. I can't stop smoking them either. I just love how creamy they are.