• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOW

inflatus

GURPS
I did a search for those playing WOW. I saw one about a year and a half ago. There have been some new members since then.

How many play Warcraft? I just started and have already seen that this may become my second addiction.

Have a subscription, but have not played for awhile. The wife and kids still do.

Got a 47ish Druid on the Stormrage server.

OMG!
Dont play it!
Its evil!
My friend lost connection with us, with world, he even made some stipid excuses in "evening-beer-time"
Beware!

:0

I'm a recoving DAoC addict. So I'm not allowed to play, hehe.

Listen to Michael! This game has ruined sooooooo many people I know

Dragonblight - lvl 26 Human Warlock "Evilonica"

I also have a lvl 48 Orcish Warlock on a PVP server but got tired of the gankers so I went to Dragonblight.

I'm just waiting on SWGEMU to be finished and I'm going to quit WoW.

I am waiting for the Stargate RPG due out next year.

Any of these online games can be addicting. I have friends who have put their family life at grave risk due to gaming.

Just remember that it is only a game and that it will still be there after dinner, a shower, your anniversary, school, church, your kids birthday, and any other important event that you will forget because you needed to complete that all important quest. :)

Really? I was a fanatic at that game! I had nearly every artifact in the game on my Paladin. When I was at my worst in that game, I camped out for the Winged Helm for 12 hours. I finally said goodbye to the game a month ago and stopped paying rent on my house and just let it go..... I play on Merlin, Albion btw.

As for WoW, didn't like it. Didnt draw me in like DAoC or SWG (the old, old SWG) did.

I've been following that project since January. Starting to have my doubts about it, but it really would be great to have it again :love: I miss my Jedi :blush:

It's Neverwinter Nights for me. I have friends that are into WoW, but my connection is too slow for online gaming, so I just play NWN as a single-player game on my PC. Playing is fun, but the real kick is creating your own module. I'm working on one for my wife to play around in. I may get it finished sometime this century . . . but it just keeps GROWING. :rolleyes:

It's Neverwinter Nights for me. I have friends that are into WoW, but my connection is too slow for online gaming, so I just play NWN as a single-player game on my PC. Playing is fun, but the real kick is creating your own module. I'm working on one for my wife to play around in. I may get it finished sometime this century . . . but it just keeps GROWING. :rolleyes:

10 friends and I started our own server and played NWN for about a year online.

It was a blast.

We might do it again with NWN2

I've been following that project since January. Starting to have my doubts about it, but it really would be great to have it again :love: I miss my Jedi :blush:

Never bothered to hologrind, thought it was a stupid idea... I had a master ranger / master swordsman on Wanderhome and was one of the 5 richest toons on the server.

Ranked Imperial Major when I quit due to the Combat Revamp.

I have faith in SWGEMU, and I'm willing to wait as long as it takes.

I don't even have time to smoke a corona size cigar, let alone play WoW.... I like role playing games, but just don't have the time nor the energy to dedicate....

I also love RPG's all those BG 1 and 2, IWD, Planescape and so on, but not i multiplayer mode. Its really snores like a swamp. I know because I played Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory for more then a 6 month. It was really eveil. No I play only with my Xbox without freakin internet connection and I'm happy :)

Really? I was a fanatic at that game! I had nearly every artifact in the game on my Paladin. When I was at my worst in that game, I camped out for the Winged Helm for 12 hours. I finally said goodbye to the game a month ago and stopped paying rent on my house and just let it go..... I play on Merlin, Albion btw.

I mainly played a Sorc on Alb/Pellinor. RR7L9, but my brother played Merlin/Mid and still does a bit I think.

Shadow Council-Dramo-60 Priest........................................

yeah, i spend about 15-20 hours a week on WoW, but my S-T-B wife and I both love RPG games, and she just recently bought Final Fantasy XII, so we're even for a while.

BTW, just wait until the Burning Crusade expansion comes out. Prepare for the family fights right now. And also, prepare to wait for hours on end in the server que for those who will be running 20 hours a day to get to 70.

Happy Hunting!

Edit: Spelling and punctuation if I spelled punctuation right..........