• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

wow!

Venom Mob

so like a good little Newbie I did a bit of research and bought my first humidor like 5 minutes after joining cigarspass!!! (actually I have been meaning to get for a while). I bought one of those bundled/kit humidors from cheap humidors (I heard good things). I cant wait to fill it!

If you'd have done more research then you would have bought the right size.

"But I didn't tell you how big it was" says you.

Doesn't matter....I know this.....it's too small :)

Welcome to CP bro.

Welcome to CP bro.

Wow Wyatt, I wasn't sure what the hell you were talking about.... er... A fine of example of why one should read the thread topic first.

Welcome to CP bro.

Wow Wyatt, I wasn't sure what the hell you were talking about.... er... A fine of example of why one should read the thread topic first.

ROFL, Mick

Here's some real good advice since you said "you can't wait to fill it".... Don't rush the seasoning process. Let it do its thing. I know the first thing we all want to do is fill'em up, but better to be safe than sorry.

If you did the proper research and read through the threads, this phrase will sound familiar. "It's a slippery slope", and boy is that true. I just got a new humi for Christmas and already need a larger one. My wife bought it for me, so she won't want me to get rid of it

Edit: I never won any spelling bees in elementary school