• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow...

JerryG

Wow...if one were to look at all the pages (10) one would find out all manner of information about all manner of cigars from all manners of cigar lovers...why have I not done this before now? I wonder...

Check it out folks...

JerryG

You know what would be cool Rod.... *hint hint*

If you took the reviews so far and added them to a section off of the message board in a DB, so you could do a search and see what has a review, because you do have an amazing amount of info from most members.

Every couple of months do the same, that way you never lose the reviews. And maybe even have a vote and send off a couple of smokes to people that write great reviews (kind of like Epinions). I'd be willing to donate a couple of sticks to something like that.

-Tony

Smokin said:
Hey Toni...scroll up, click the search button...doh :p
As far as that review club, sounds like a good idea...maybe 3-4 different reviewers, each week, or bi-weekly. Rotates between reviewer on who will pass out the sticks that week.

Emo

Well, I was talking more about a seperate section of the site, so if someone that wasn't a member, or if somone was walking out the door, you could just go to the review area, instead of having to come on the board and go through too many steps (web design creation dictates that people don't want to click too many times to get results, the easier the better).

And unless I've gotten a sex change, I'm still

-Tony

:p

I'd like to create a mysql db backend for a review section. If someone is willing to design the backend, I'll design the front end. Any programmers want to help do it?

E-Mail or PM me if interested...

Rod