• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WTT a fiver

tolije

Reaction score
Well, I think that there are actually 3 Anjeos. I bought 4 a couple of months ago. I smoked one #48 and it kicked my ass. I am not a huge fan of any of the maduros. I bought all of the Anejos at the same shop in Killeen,TX.

I ordered some smokes that arrived today. While placing them in the humi, I noticed some white stuff on one of the Sharks that I placed there in DEC. I took it out of the cello and it sure looked like mold to me. I checked all my other smokes in the humi - no problems. Not even on the sticks adjacent to that one. I have added picture of all. The 77 on the left is the one that I spotted mold on. It is on top in the full body pic. The third pic shows the fiver that I am offering for trade.

I enjoy pretty much anything Tatuaje and have had a hard time finding anymore Cazadores and the highly recommended RC184. So anyone willing to part with some of these have the advantage.

The fiver is 2 x Anejo Sharks (77), 1 x Anejo #48, 1 x WOAM, and 1 CAO Soprano Boss.

I ask that anyone interested with same or less time on CP than me send their end first. I will send my end first to well established member.

P1010831.jpg

P1010832.jpg

P1010834.jpg

Just some friendly advice Tony AKA "tolije" doesn't play fare!
He must have had the rest of the cigars clipped out of the pic!

Tony holy shiznit! I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy what I sent!
:D Here I was trying to surprise you? :D

Figures...Tony puts this deal up the day I move...bastid :)

Nice grab Tas!

Tas,
You were more than successful in surprising me. Thanks for the awesome selection of smokes. Do not doubt that I will thoroughly enjoy them all. Though some may have to wait until summer. It is too cold to be outside long enough to smoke a couple of those.

Thanks

Tas,
You were more than successful in surprising me. Thanks for the awesome selection of smokes. Do not doubt that I will thoroughly enjoy them all.

Thanks

Though some may have to wait until summer. It is too cold to be outside long enough to smoke a couple of those.

Yeh I know exactly what you mean! :D

I got a very funny package today! :laugh:

Thanks BobbyRitz!!! :thumbs:

Now I know all of you (except Bobby) are wondering WTF I posted this here for.

Well too bad, keep wondering! :D

I got a very funny package today! :laugh:

Thanks BobbyRitz!!! :thumbs:

Now I know all of you (except Bobby) are wondering WTF I posted this here for.

Well too bad, keep wondering! :D

This is the early stages of dementia :)

The early stages of dementia indeed! :laugh:

Enjoy Bill! :thumbs: :whistling: