• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wurm...

ggiese said:
This has to be some kind of record...  No posts from wurm in 24 hours???  :whistling:
[snapback]257769[/snapback]​

Going on 52. :thumbs:

Not having to tolerate his ignorance, arrogance and stupidity is better than an explanation.

JOE.M. said:
mrjinglesusa said:
I PMd Wurm about this and here was his response (not entire, the rest was irrelevant to this):

I never said that no one didn't receive their package, What I meant was alot of people were unhappy with what they received.
[snapback]257744[/snapback]​

And he would know this.... How? :rolleyes:
[snapback]257745[/snapback]​

I agree with Joe M. and wonder this...what are people expecting? Why were they unhappy? Being on a few Secret Santa's (never on a message board) half the fun was seeing what you get then trying to figure out who was your SS. If you are in SS for sweet smokes and are expecting ISOM's and super premiums...you are in it for the wrong reasons.

Of course I could be way off, and if I am, please let me know.

Hold on Lopaka, don't go down this road.

This whole thing started when someone asked why the Secret Santa forum had been removed. The reason the SS forum was removed was because Christmas was over.

wrum is a blowhard and likes to come across as a know-it-all so he responded that the reason the Secret Santa forum was removed was:
"Alot (sic) of receiving and not sending in return"

wrum is like Scotty in that he feels the need to comment on EVERYTHING and he thinks he knows it all when in fact he's not very bright.

So PLEASE don't direct the topic away from the matter at hand which is that wrum must retract his statement and apologize for making it in the first place OR as Neal has said, he will not post here with impunity.

Personally, I'm just as happy with him not posting at all.

See what I'm getting at jingles?

If this loud mouthed stupid SOB (that would be wrum) had the sense to keep his big mouth SHUT in the first place, we wouldn't have a cloud of uncertainy surrounding CP Secret Santa 2005 (posts like Lopaka's).

And if I get one more "mountain out of a mole hill" comment out of you, I'll personally give you a swift kick in the ass at my first oportunity.

Since the CP Secret Santa is my "baby" this year, I'm very much in tune (that's synonomous with "sensitive" ;) ) with ALL issues regarding it particularly comments like wurm's that cast doubt or uncertainty about it in member's minds.

Drop his ass from secret santa Bill!

Why should he be allowed to participate if he's trashing last year's SS?

Another 60 day wonder....yawn

coventrycat86 said:

Since the CP Secret Santa is my "baby" this year, I'm very much in tune (that's synonomous with "sensitive" ;) ) with ALL issues regarding it particularly comments like wurm's that cast doubt or uncertainty about it in member's minds.
[snapback]258147[/snapback]​

And we all (well, most anyways!) appreciate the hard work you have, are and will be putting into it. :thumbs:

I cannot remember the last time I plotted and snuck around as much as I have with the SS! And as others have said- I don't care what I get from mine. All I know is it's fun trying to find the right thing and we'll see what other friends we all make as a result of this.

If someone wants to trash the whole thing, well personally I say screw 'em. I'm not letting anyone ruin my fun! :cool:

Swissy said:
If someone wants to trash the whole thing, well personally I say screw 'em. I'm not letting anyone ruin my fun! :cool:

Amen brother! :D

Lopaka said:
Swissy said:
If someone wants to trash the whole thing, well personally I say screw 'em. I'm not letting anyone ruin my fun!  :cool:

Amen brother! :D
[snapback]258183[/snapback]​
i for one think this is a great way to be part of cigar pass, thanks for all the work! :cool:

coventrycat86 said:
And if I get one more "mountain out of a mole hill" comment out of you, I'll personally give you a swift kick in the ass at my first oportunity.

I can't believe this! All of this ruckus and Bill is losing his edge.

Oh, and what Swissy said!

Peekay said:
coventrycat86 said:

I can't believe this! All of this ruckus and Bill is losing his edge.

Oh, and what Swissy said!
[snapback]258203[/snapback]​

Quick, someone get him a Cigar!