• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

X Anniversario Partagas

Scott Bushey

X Anniversario Partagas

I'm gonna try this here on the Island as well...........

Has anyone ever heard of these? Or tried them? Apparently they are very rare as not many people are responding in the general forum.

What more do you need to know than what has already been said, either here or over at CF??

Matt,
I guess I was just looking for a little more feedback on the cigar, thats all. What has been said of them has been shallow at best.

Thanks,
scott

Scott Bushey said:
Matt,
I guess I was just looking for a little more feedback on the cigar, thats all. What has been said of them has been shallow at best.

??? ??? ???

Scott, have you acquired some of these cigars or are you considering a purchase? What additional information are you seeking here?

I have smoked about a half dozen of the ones labeled with the black XI bands. A few different sizes were made with this marking. There were others made and put in special humidors marked differently, these I have not personally smoked. I have inquired to a couple of friends and they all confirm that the tienda Partagas are VERY good smokes. The blend will be similar to the regular releases of these vitolas, but the tobacco is/was aged a lot longer and was selected and rolled by top blender/rollers.

MMM,
Yes, I did receive some of these smokes. I was very curious as I had never heard or seen any of these before. Even Matts post above, at best alludes to the cigar in contrast to the 'Tienda'. There were not many of these made. I'll just smoke one of em and write a review.

Matt,
Thanks.

Scott Bushey said:
I'll just smoke one of em and write a review.
[snapback]205734[/snapback]​

Will be very interested to read you review. I'll pick one of these up and smoke it the next time I'm out east.