• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

X-tend bit the dust!

grateful1

Oh My!
The side bar won't push in all the way...well, it does but with effort and NO click.

I hear the butane, but the door opns too slowly and I don't think the ignitor is working.

Anyone have this happen?

I could send it out...but I bought this in a GB and it worked great...until it didn't!

:0

Mine worked great for the first month or so. Now, it's temperamental as hell. Sometimes it works flawlessly other times not all. You never know. Presently it's not working. This could change however. It's maddening. And please no suggestions about bleeding or fuel quality. It's not my first day on the beach.

Doc.

There seems to be a brass plate inside the push bar. The push bar actuates the piezo mechanism and the sliding doors.

I can manually open the doors and push the piezo mecahnism down and it lights. I then put the push bar back in place and I get 1-3 lights...then the bar gets tough to push.

Ugh!

I really like this lighter, too!

I thought you were manning up about your size problem. :)

Dirt inside the mechanism(s)? Maybe blowing / mini-vacuum every orifice you van manage to get at.
Or maybe even trichorethane, or trychlorethylene, (super cleaner like a contact cleaner, only better, and taken off the market) if you have any.
Just things that popped in my noggin.