• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Xikar XTreme 10 Count Foam Inserts

Setharsis

Boot'tye Zdorovy
I had a small mold breakout in my 10 ct, had to ditch 4 cigars.  I noticed that the mold was isolated to a corner in the bottom layer but figured I should just replace all of the foams.  The only problem is, I can't seem to find any place that sells them.  Anyone have a source?

Thanks!

Eric

From the website:

"We are proud to offer our lifetime warranty on all XIKAR products. If you feel that it fails to live up to our promise of fit, finish & function, simply return it to us & we will cheerfully repair or replace your product. XIKAR reserves the right to repair, or replace at our discretion. Returned items may be replaced with a refurbished equivalent, depending on the age and condition of the return."

They have always been solidly behind their products.  I returned a cutter once and received a new one which was nicer than the original.  I would call them first and explain the situation and they likely will have a solution.

Setharsis said:
Ahhh cool, thanks golfgar.
Xikars customer service is ridicously great. Once sent them a hygrometer which was off by +/- 5%. Thought they would just recalibrate and ship back. Received an email apologizing with freaking pictures of my hygro in some type of scientific chamber which measures humidity showing it was in fact off. They advised they replace hygros which are +/- 2% no questions or proof of ownership asked.