• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Xikar

I think these are pretty new. They look a lot like IM Corona Old Boy lighters. If they work as well the Old Boy they would be great lighters, especially at that price.

I have a Xikar torch and it's a good lighter, I just wish it would hold more fuel.

I have an Old Boy lighter.

For about 20-25 dollars more you could buy one here link

Love mine. :laugh:

corona old boys are the most proven of pipe lighters imho, and have been around for a long time with the same design. I have 3 of these lighters with no problems in any of them. For the price I paid and having them for over 10yrs with the first one I bought I can say it is the only pipe lighter I carry now. You can pay less or pay more but I still stand with this lighter hands down.

Just picked up one of the Xikar pipe lighters today ... I haven't lit a pipe with it yet, but it looks like it will work just fine. Plus, with the lifetime warranty, you can't lose. I own a bunch of their cigar lighters and I have not had a problem yet. :thumbs:

are these the ones that pretty much have an exchange warranty? So if something goes wrong, you just take it into your shop, and exchange it, rather than sending it in? I was at edward's last weekend, and I think they were showing me one of these.

are these the ones that pretty much have an exchange warranty? So if something goes wrong, you just take it into your shop, and exchange it, rather than sending it in? I was at edward's last weekend, and I think they were showing me one of these.

All Xikar products have a lifetime warranty. I think you can just take it in to you'r B&M, but not having one, I sent my cutter (I ran over it with the lawn mower. Don't ask...) to the company directly and they sent me a new one.

cool. I lost my colibri pipe lighter at the security line in the airport. I shipped it to myself, but I have my doubts to whether or not I will actually get the lighter back. If it doesn't happen, I think I am going to get an old boy. Everyone seems very happy with theirs.

Just picked up one of the Xikar pipe lighters today ... I haven't lit a pipe with it yet, but it looks like it will work just fine. Plus, with the lifetime warranty, you can't lose. I own a bunch of their cigar lighters and I have not had a problem yet. :thumbs:

Well, I hate to say it, but after smoking a few bowls and refilling the new Xikar Pipeline with butane, that sucker leaks like crazy. I've tried completely bleeding and then refilling, but it still leaks out of the stem. I'm a little irritated, but I will exchange it at the B&M tomorrow if I can make it there before they close. Hopefully this is just a dud because it is a great lighter otherwise.

Update ... Exchanged the leaking lighter for a new one and it works like a charm. The first one was just a dud it seems.