• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

XMAS Scotch Pt. 2

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Due to demand I've opened up a second order which is filling up fast. If you want something let me know ASAP!

Time to get that Xmas bottle. I can offer a number of items just some include:
(Prices are delivered to your door)

*Monkey Shoulder $57
Glenfiddich Gran Reserva (Havana Rum casked) $112
Balvenie 1991 PortWood $65
Big Smoke 80 proof $55 & 120 proof $62
TACTICAL “Talisker 23 yo” OMC bottling $125

Also, a number of Birthday/Anniversary Malts are available for those looking for a particular age or year distilled. Not every year mind you, but a fairly large selection. PM or email me with the date you want. Same goes for a bottle that you want that I don’t have listed above.

PM or email me with your order ASAP as I only have 1 or 2 slots open and want to close this by the end of the week or Monday if possible. Once your order is accepted I'll send my name and addy for payment. When the payments are in I'll place the order.

Payment is by Money Order if you haven't dealt with me before or Check if you have.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED

* 11/08 19:00 I've just found out that Monkey Shoulder will most likely be released here in the US at some point in the future although I don't know when. You may be able to buy it cheaper then if you can find one or be the first one on your block to get one now. Up to you.

Not part of the above, I have one bottle of 25 yo Balvenie Single Cask with the wood box available Distilled 11/04/78 and bottled 09/09/03. $235 delivered

Jeez....only 2 slots left already.

One slot left! Somebody take it so I can get this moving along!

Part 2 is now closed. Thanks to all who ordered now don't forget to send the money!