• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

XO Fine Cigars

handypilot

Went there yesterday while I was stuck in the hotel with nothing to do. Good establishment with a great variety of smokes at good prices for a B&M. The lounge isn't as classy as some, but the guys there were great and Bob (the owner) knows his stuff. Nice custom walk-in humi with almost everything you can think of. The first place I was able to find the LGD Chisel Puro...searched about 4 other stores before I found it here.

BTW...there's a 10% off coupon in google if you search XO Fine Cigars This will bring the prices down to online retailers levels.

I stopped in that shop about a couple months ago. Nice place. It's down the street from my favorite place (Kolpin's, about 3-4 blocks west on Ventura Blvd.). XO had a better selection of Tats, though.

Myself more than most admittedly. I find myself thinking to myself: I wonder what thechenman thinks about when he follows links.

But then, I have Rabies... so that may inhibit my logic.

There is also the cigar warehouse. Larry the owner is a really nice guy that actually is not an ass and does not give any "evil eye" for just looking and not buying. The store is very big and hold to its name. He does have a great selection I guess the room would be like 60 x 60. I just saw the pics for XO and it seems like a nice place. The CW is more of a B&M that is for locals without the tile floors, and leather couches. Dont get me wrong, its a nice place, just more old school. Not the refind places you may see. But the people there are a variety as usual and nice. Great people, great conversations, and great selection

I haven't been to CW in a while. I must make a point to stop by there soon. To be honest, some of the boxes in their humidor seemed a bit old and dusty the last few times I was in there, hence why I started trying other B&M's. But I do like to support the local shops and I'll stop by and peruse their wares.