• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yahama Apex, Padron '64 and Columbian Coffee

w00ts!te

Go GREEN! Go WHITE!
I am officially sold on the coffee and cigar mixture. This winter I was out on my Yahama Apex (snowmobile) catching the drifts out with a few buddies of mine. After a 1 hour ride, we were needing some pickups so we grabbed a couple of sticks and brew a nice large pot of coffee. French Vanilla creamer, coffee and cigars are amazing. If any of you haven't try this, you are missing out.

What variations do you guys like to try when it comes to coffee and cigars?

I agree with you. I love a nice cup of joe with a cigar. I haven't tried anything too fancy when it comes to the coffee though. I know there is some really good coffee out there to have with cigars but for the most part I've used starbucks beans in the old grind and brew coffee maker. I either drink it black or with a little bit of cream and sugar. I will have to search on here and see what others are recommending for coffee and give them a try.

Honestly, I think anything that is decently strong in roast is good. House blend, decaff or french roast is only good with a very light blend of tobacco.