• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yankees vs Indians

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
A fiver on the series. I'm taking the Yankees, who wants to step up for the Indians ???

I will take that bet Ray - I think the Tribe pitching will carry them in this series. Just remind me after I lose. :laugh:

I'll try to remember to do that :p

I will take that bet Ray - I think the Tribe pitching will carry them in this series. Just remind me after I lose. :laugh:

Ray informs me that he can't afford to lose any more cigars :D on this bet so I will offer a fiver bet on the Indians to who ever wants to bet.

Yankees fans are awfully quiet...... :whistling:

Top of the 6th:

Cleveland 9
New York 3

Wang looked like crap for most of the game.

Offff, 12-3. That could hurt.

It could hurt if you weren't the most winning sports franchise in history and you lived and died with every game or every decade. (I put my post above the quote in homage, but it doesn't mean it's right.)

It could hurt if you weren't the most winning sports franchise in history and you lived and died with every game or every decade. (I put my post above the quote in homage, but it doesn't mean it's right.)

The winningest lost last night...
That kindof sucks, especially when you consider how much cash is being pumped into the franchise.. Shit, I've heard the 'tax' on spending that much money is more than some teams overall spending.. Scary.

The winningest lost last night...
That kindof sucks, especially when you consider how much cash is being pumped into the franchise.. Shit, I've heard the 'tax' on spending that much money is more than some teams overall spending.. Scary.

In the words of no less than a baseball GOD

"We made too many wrong mistakes."

and

"It's never happened in the World Series history - and it hasn't happened since"`

Ray - I received your sticks today. Thank-you for the great selection :thumbs: . Anytime you want a chance to get even, just let me know.

I dunno when that will happen, it could be some time before the Indians get back in the playoffs :)

Ray - I received your sticks today. Thank-you for the great selection :thumbs: . Anytime you want a chance to get even, just let me know.