• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yankees vs. Mets

AngryFishH

Official Big Fish
I will put a premium (+$8) fiver on the Yankees over the Mets this weekend. Any takers?

Since there are four games and a split is very possible the tiebreaker will be runs scored.

Fish

It came down to the final runs in the tie breaker to decide who would win the bet. A good showing by both teams. Your cigars will go out tomorrow.

Fish

old man delgado and his 9 god damn rbi's the other day kinda stuck you on the tie breaker. :(

I didn't look at the tie breaker scenario, LOL. Yes Delgado and his 10 rbi series was the deciding factor. Neither team impressed me and it looks like neither team will be in the playoffs. If they do get in, it will be a minor miracle.

Received my winnings today, I must say it was A very impressive array of cigars. Must burn one tonight, Thank you Howard!

Oh, I forgot thanks for the baseball card :laugh:

Received my winnings today, I must say it was A very impressive array of cigars. Must burn one tonight, Thank you Howard!

Oh, I forgot thanks for the baseball card :laugh:

I still can't believe the one game he decided to hit was against us. Enjoy the smokes.

Fish