• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yanks/Sox Series

AngryFishH

Official Big Fish
This is just painful to watch... I am betting no fiver's on the Yanks against the Sox until we figure out how to beat them this year. Girardi needs to get in the game here and figure out why this anomaly exists. Personally I think it has something to do with solar flares myself.

Fish

I'm thinking it has to do with an awesome bullpen Boston has myself. :whistling:

This is just painful to watch... I am betting no fiver's on the Yanks against the Sox until we figure out how to beat them this year. Girardi needs to get in the game here and figure out why this anomaly exists. Personally I think it has something to do with solar flares myself.

Fish

As someone who has lost (3) 5'ver's to Sam I know the pain. Real simple...with a few exceptions..IMHO..the team has no heart. Most of the high priced whores they bought have no buy in. CC Sabathia although a great talent will not make it in NY..

Time for an enema.