• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yay for boxes (of cigars)

ndp

So, me and my girlfriend (of 3 years) are at the local B&M tonight walking around the humidor trying to figure out what to spend my paycheck on. After grabbing a nice selection and giving all of my hard earned money to the nice gentleman behind the counter, she says to me “you should just find a few cigars that you really like and buy some boxes” :thumbs: After I picked my jaw up from the floor, I started thinking what of what angle she could be trying to play. While happy, I will also watch my back for that $1000 shopping spree, or one of the “remember when I told you that you should spend all your money on those stinky, nasty cigars, now I want to get a [_________]” <--- insert very useless, senseless, and expensive object here. So it looks like I am fixing to start stocking up on boxes :D which brings me back to the thread title, yay for boxes.

Sounds like she supports your habit, even if there may be ulterior motives at work. That's a plus any way you look at it, bro! :thumbs:

1. She Pregnant
2. She's cheating on you
3. She already went on that 1000$ shopping spree and you have yet to see it.
4. Well this is the doozy and it could be anything: she wrecked your bike, ran over your dog, told one of your friends that you like to "cuddle" or you watch Deal or no Deal.

No matter how you look at it, you are screwed. :thumbs: :D :sign: