• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yay to me.

SmokinInCanada

:thumbs:

Just thought I would post this, the local B&M to celebrate their 45th year of being open had a little celebration there today. They were handing out door prizes and the such and were giving out the free cigar and pouch or pipe tobacco. Anyways I was able to score a tin of Penzance and also a new cigar cutter, pipe tool and a new pipe lighter...but this isn't the best part. He had a couple auctions going on with humidors and pipes and also a number of prize draws. So I added my name on a couple items and today the owner phoned to say I won one of the draws.

So this is what I won: Linky

It's the first pipe the Brigham 2006 limited edition Centennial Pipe. I'm heading in first thing tomorrow to go pick up my prize, not bad for a 5 dollar ticket eh? :thumbs:

I will post pictures tomorrow of my new pipe and then figure out how the hell I'm going to take care of such a nice pipe :p

Congrats on the win...I love it when those unexpected freebies come along. :thumbs:

Congratulations! That's a fine looking pipe.

Enjoy it for many years! :)

Nice! Congrats, bro!

Wow! That is quite a profitable day you had there! Do you plan to smoke that or just display it?

Well went and picked the beauty up today and I have to say the thing is just a really nice pipe. I don't have my camera on me at the moment but I'll throw some pictures of the thing up soon.

Wow! That is quite a profitable day you had there! Do you plan to smoke that or just display it?

I don't know I was thinking about that today, if I should enjoy the pipe or just keep it to display. I mean on one hand it is a really nice pipe and will be in my collection for along time but on the other hand it is a pipe made for smoking and a beautiful one at that and to deny it that is almost unnatural :p

What do the members of CP think? To smoke or not to smoke...that is the question.

Smoke it. I'm sure the maker had smoking in mind when he made it. It's a beaut, but it sure would look nicer with a steady stream of smoke coming from the bowl.

Just my opinion, of course. If you plan on being a collector, by all means keep it how you see fit.

Oh, and I REALLY wish you hadn't posted a link to that website. I may get myself into trouble if I'm not careful. :)