• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yeahthatsme has been moonlighting!

Do Matt Mulholland and our own Yeahthatsme share striking similarites?

• Yes, I can definatley see what you

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No, You are on crack, this guy looks nothing like Joe!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Smokyballs

The nap master
What do you guys think.

I got home from Herfing with Bsneed, Fatman1267, Kcben and a couple of our friends last night. Web Soup was on E. I saw this video and thought "that looks an awful lot like my buddy Joe(yeahthatsme)."

Since I have no idea what Joe looks like I can't vote.

It's like they were separated at birth!

DSC00389.jpg

Have no idea what Joe looks like, however was cool how he did that.

I want to know what the hell you were looking for when you typed "Penis" into YouTube in order to stumble onto that video.

Dude...

:sign:

Trey

Holy crap, it IS Joe Joe! I guess Fantasy Springs club wasn't paying him as well as we all thought...

I was hoping that would never be found, it was a low point in my life after I was brutally attacked by a hair stylist. Rest assured my hair is back to its former glory now!

I was hoping that would never be found, it was a low point in my life after I was brutally attacked by a hair stylist. Rest assured my hair is back to its former glory now!

Excellent. I'm Team Joe Joe all the way!

Sorry, Joe. I had to. The evil...has...a hold...of...

No doubt in my mind that the video is Joe. Especially after I looked at the Ghostbusters video. Joe goes on and on and on about Ghostbusters. (He said something to me about Rick Moranis being the best actor alive).

Impressive Matt!! You have a promising musical career ahead of you... :whistling:

No doubt in my mind that the video is Joe. Especially after I looked at the Ghostbusters video. Joe goes on and on and on about Ghostbusters. (He said something to me about Rick Moranis being the best actor alive).

You know that sick and twisted part of us all that wants to slow down and look at an accident? I want to know why, in that video, Joe was naked while holding the monkey. Even though, at the same time I know it may give me nightmares.

You know that sick and twisted part of us all that wants to slow down and look at an accident? I want to know why, in that video, Joe was naked while holding the monkey. Even though, at the same time I know it may give me nightmares.

I did it all for the nookie.

I didn't believe you Matt, until I watched the video. Holy good God, that was disturbing. It will haunt my dreams forever now.

Dang Joe! That's an impressive set of windpipes you've got there.