• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus

Roseysman

Still Me
Well g/f went out shopping this morning for last minute goodies for tommorrows dinner and tonights parties.
While she was out she picked up 2 gift boxes for my B/inlaws
1.) La Gloria Cubana 6 Cigar Collection >2 Wavell 2 Corona Gorda & 2 Churchill, all Natural

2.) Future Classics Collection " The 54's " > Mac Gld Label Duke of York, HdM Dark Sumatra Media Noche, El Rico Habano Maduro Rico Club, Punch Gran Puro Rancho & a Partagas Spanish Rosado Familia.
Now I gotta figure out which B/inlaw deserves which box :p

Then she pulled a Montecristo White Label & a Diablo Picant'e for me .............. and.

Then she went on to explain that the nice owner also sold her 3 other cigars out of a dusty old box he had hidden in the back
All of them are roughly 5x 50 in size with labels like
Serie D. No.4 Partagas-Habana, R&J Edicio'n Limitada 2001 Habana & Montecristo Habana :love:

Holy #@%& man, don't suppose your G/F is prone to having more than one.... oh well, never mind. Good for you bro!! ;)

Ceegars like that and I'd start calling her fiance' if I were you! Merry Christmas!

Gregor