• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yesssss My Take at the local Liquor Warehouse

Turk10mm

Just smokin
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm tonight is going to be a nice evening. I think i'm going to start with the Stagg while my palate is clean then try some of the EWSB, and then go back to my standby, Bookers. This is my 3rd bottle in as many months.

Booze.jpg

Holy mackerel. Definitely need water. The stagg is some powerful stuff. Tastest much more powerful than the Bookers, but the proof markings are almost identical.

I hope you'll add your thoughts in the appropriate reviews.

I will.. I just need to sit down and really give them a comlete going over.

I've never reviewed a spirit before.

Take your time. I never reviewed any until the first one either :laugh:

I will.. I just need to sit down and really give them a complete going over.

I've never reviewed a spirit before.

Damn looks like some nice picks there! On a side not if anyone in the Balto. area knows of a spot to find the Stagg let me know. I've been wanting to try some but haven't seen any yet.

Damon

Damn looks like some nice picks there! On a side not if anyone in the Balto. area knows of a spot to find the Stagg let me know. I've been wanting to try some but haven't seen any yet.

Damon

Err, think I might have a spot near me getting some in. We shall see.

D

Try here, call ahead to make sure they have it. The new batch should be hitting the shelves in about 2 weeks. More info in the Stagg thread.

Cranberry Liquors
405 North Center Street,
Westminster, MD 21157

Tel: (410) 857-4545

Thanks for the Tip Ray! I shall keep it in mind if my local doesn't come through.

Damon