• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yet another ORIGINAL Pass

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I think CP is really gonna get a name for having cool and original passes. Be on the look out for a new pass coming sometime next month, or sooner. I am still working out the details of the pass, but it's gonna be a competition type pass. Not who can put in the best cigars, but a different competition. I think you guys will like it. It will be very limited seating. Most likely no more than 10 people. For this pass to work, the limited seating is a vital part of the pass. From how I've worked this pass out so far, Gil, Keith and myself will play a role in this pass. Ok, I can't say anymore, otherwise I'm gonna let out the secret... Just be on the look out! :) There are some very cool passes ahead.Rod

We're still discussing the logistics on this so it might be a little while before this pass get's off the ground. Rod has a cool concept, but we need to do quite a bit of planning to make it as fun as it should be.

I'd like to be in on this pass if you will have me. Need references? This is my second pass to sign up for. The first was today, Texcigar's Churchill pass (waiting on confirmation).Your pass sounds interesting. And educational.