• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yet another Wine-O-Dor thread

switters

Clinging to my guns!
After way too much driving around looking for a wine fridge, I settled on this one.

winefridgeoutside.jpg

winefridgeinside.jpg

I got it at home depot for $199. After I picked it up I drove to the closest B&M and got 9 empty Fuente boxes to help fill it up. I probably need to go get about another 20 because this thing has way more room than I could ever hope for. It isn't a TE model. I don't think it will matter because it stays cool here year round so I don't anticipate ever plugging it in. I took the advise from one of the other threads and picked up a sheet of luaun for shelves. The shelves are a ton better than the wire racks and I think they are going to help with regulating the humidity. Well I don't guess there is much else to say about it. I am real pleased with it so far and look forward to hiding my new box purchases from my wife in it. :D

-Jason

What kind of wood did you use for the shelves there? I like to looks of this set up. Congrats!

...uhh...nice pistol also... ???

mac

Why would you buy a fridge if you never intend to plug it in...doesn't make much sense to me.

I bought it because it holds way more cigars than I should be allowed to have at one time, costed a fraction of what a cabinet of similar capacity would and it looks a whole lot better than a cooler sitting in the corner. Besides all of that, I can always plug it in if the a.c. were to go out on one of the rare days that it gets over 80 degrees here.

I bought it because it holds way more cigars than I should be allowed to have at one time, costed a fraction of what a cabinet of similar capacity would and it looks a whole lot better than a cooler sitting in the corner. Besides all of that, I can always plug it in if the a.c. were to go out on one of the rare days that it gets over 80 degrees here.

rare days over 80 in nc? you must live in the mountains. From April to Sept the temp doesnt go BELOW 80 in Charlotte.

rare days over 80 in nc? you must live in the mountains. From April to Sept the temp doesnt go BELOW 80 in Charlotte.

Yep, I live in the mountains. I'm in Avery County. I live near Beech, Sugar and Grandfather Mountains.