• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yo.. bfree

KayakinBoy said:
I wonder what it looks like
[snapback]210993[/snapback]​
I looks like a 1950's car buried in a freakin tomb.... kinda like that dead chicken you buried in a "Cooter's Garage" metal lunchbox out back when you were 10.... man the things you use to do to that poor chicken ??? ... your sick KB.. just sick :whistling:

Beefcube said:
KayakinBoy said:
I wonder what it looks like
[snapback]210993[/snapback]​
I looks like a 1950's car buried in a freakin tomb.... kinda like that dead chicken you buried in a "Cooter's Garage" metal lunchbox out back when you were 10.... man the things you use to do to that poor chicken ??? ... your sick KB.. just sick :whistling:
[snapback]210996[/snapback]​
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beefcube said:
"Cooter's Garage"
[snapback]210996[/snapback]​

You ain't talking bout Cooter from Dukes of Hazzard are ya? :sign: :laugh:

junkman_56 said:
Beefcube said:
Hey bfree... how bout we get some shovels and sell it on Ebay ??
First time I've heard of anything like a car being buried...

linky linky
http://www.forwardlook.net/19571958Plymouth/countdown.asp
[snapback]210981[/snapback]​
Only in America...
[snapback]211048[/snapback]​

Only in Tulsa!!!

"In our judgment, Plymouth is a true representative of automobiles of this century - with the kind of lasting appeal that should still be in style fifty years from now" -W.A. Anderson, Jubilee chairman

Does anyone here own a Plymouth that's not a minivan that your wife made you buy? :laugh:

A few years back, about an hour north of Charlotte, the cops stumbled upon an old school bus that some guy had buried in his yard to use as some sort of bunker. It was loaded with guns, ammo, and canned goods.

The scariest thing is that I had heard of a guy with a bus buried in his yars, and this was a different guy. So there is another one as well.