• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Yo yo yo, homies. And people i don't know.

thejollyco

The Jolly Company
So I got a message from some newbie "mignulikz" in my email and it was from CP. Holy crap I haven't thought about this place in a long ass time. From the looks of it, lots of people are doing fine, even without my help. What the hell does mignulikz want anyways. All he said was "please help". I'm guessing something related to enlarging the size of my penis or something about tied up money in Africa.

Anyhoo, I decided to say greetings, as AVB spotted me.

If all y'all old folks still remember me, I'm not as crazy as I used to be. Oh wait. Maybe. I'd like to feel like that I've matured at least a little. However, due to some remnants of inner child in my subconscious wishing to express himself, I still like to do random childish things, like jump into laundry baskets.

I still smoke cigars, at least once in a while, but I'm not as cool as I used to be. I'm more of a drunk now.

I guess I shall poke around these boards again, esp when I'm bored.
Is Lucasbuck still around? He was one of my faves, and was nice to me when I first started.

Oh, I still need to get in touch with SamGuss.

I also got a lot more into fashion. Worked at Express for a little while.

Totally straight by the way. Just rugged and manly.

Realized this post probably doesn't belong in general. But it kinda doesn't belong in newbie intro either.
Wanted to delete post but realized I can't do it either. Like the "new" layout Rod.

Where the heck have you been? Man it's been a long time! Are you still stabbing people in the neck? ;)

So I got a message from some newbie "mignulikz" in my email and it was from CP. Holy crap I haven't thought about this place in a long ass time. From the looks of it, lots of people are doing fine, even without my help. What the hell does mignulikz want anyways. All he said was "please help". I'm guessing something related to enlarging the size of my penis or something about tied up money in Africa.

Anyhoo, I decided to say greetings, as AVB spotted me.

If all y'all old folks still remember me, I'm not as crazy as I used to be. Oh wait. Maybe. I'd like to feel like that I've matured at least a little. However, due to some remnants of inner child in my subconscious wishing to express himself, I still like to do random childish things, like jump into laundry baskets.

I still smoke cigars, at least once in a while, but I'm not as cool as I used to be. I'm more of a drunk now.

I guess I shall poke around these boards again, esp when I'm bored.
Is Lucasbuck still around? He was one of my faves, and was nice to me when I first started.

Oh, I still need to get in touch with SamGuss.

I also got a lot more into fashion. Worked at Express for a little while.

Totally straight by the way. Just rugged and manly.

Realized this post probably doesn't belong in general. But it kinda doesn't belong in newbie intro either.
Wanted to delete post but realized I can't do it either. Like the "new" layout Rod.

Wow, another blast from the past! :0

Yeah, LucasBuck is still around and what, I'm NOT one of your "favs?" :laugh:

You're also correct in that you do need to get in touch with Sam. He tried like hell to track you down but never heard from you.

Don't be a stranger, huh?

Holly $hit, I thought you moved to the dark side of the moon or somewhere like that. Good to see your still smoking cigars and all. As Rod asked, are you still stabing folks in the neck......... :D :thumbs: :p

i've matured beyond such violence of stabbing people..

now it's all about peeing on them. :p

all y'all are my favorourites!

Wow, I haven't been around in awhile, either, poking around a little from time-to-time. Good to see Jolly and everyone on here are still around, though.

Lucasbuck has always been one of my favorite guys on here, too, and a great guy to herf with if you are up in Utah, although with the smoking bans now it might be a bit more difficult.

Good to see you, Jolly...

Wow, I haven't been around in awhile, either, poking around a little from time-to-time. Good to see Jolly and everyone on here are still around, though.

Lucasbuck has always been one of my favorite guys on here, too, and a great guy to herf with if you are up in Utah, although with the smoking bans now it might be a bit more difficult.

Damn everyone is coming out, must be spring time. Good to know you're around Tex. :thumbs:

Damn everyone is coming out, must be spring time. Good to know you're around Tex. :thumbs:

Also good to see another familiar name on here, Sack. I am still down in Tucson, AZ finishing up a Master's Degree in horse racing. Hopefully will end up back in Ohio when I am finished. I really like school down here, but ready to head home down the road.

Good to see you...

Holy shit! Never thought I'd bump in to you again Jolly. As president of your fan club I would have thought you'd have kept in touch :whistling:
Great to see you posting again brother. I have sorely missed your repartee. Drop in on us once in a while will you?

ALostTexan - Good to see you too Steve! We will have to smoke outside next time so try and come by when the weather is nice :)