• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You guys have ruined me !

Franco593

Reaction score
Ok..like my profile says I'm basically new to the world of cigars. Trying to find my way to taste bud heaven.

About a week ago I start a thread asking for recommendations for Cigars that were basically a little " treat " for myself. I've been smoking Gurkha's , Patels, 5 Vegas...so I wanted to crank it up a notch so to speak. I got many opinions on the matter..all very helpful. I actually made a list from everyone's replys and Friday night went to my local Cigar shop ( which is great BTW) .

I treated my self to (3) that were on the list
Davidoff Millenium
Arturo Fuente Hemingway
Ashton Cabinet series double magnum.

Davidoff was differant ...can't say I loved it or hated it..really not sure

Fuente was a treat..liked it very much

Ashton was by far my favorite...I smoked it yesterday after closing the pool and doing about 4 hours of yard work.

I put the TV on the deck, turned on some football and lit this baby up. Smoked it to the nub..was as tasty there as it was when I started.

So there I was..beautiful day...nice little buzz and my cigar was gone. The only cigars I had left were Gurkha 101 maduro's .I had them before and they were fine

WELL NOT ANYMORE!!

It paled in comparison to the Ashton...All I kept thinking..was " this thing sucks" compared to The Fuente and Ashton.

So now I have to buy $10 smokes...I hate you guys..

Frank

Wait 'til you have a basement full of coolers and more cigars in them than you could smoke in a lifetime...then we'll have ruined you. :D

Some very nice choices there. I would suggest trying the Davidoff Millenium again in another year. I've never understood people recommending these to folks who are fairly new to cigars.

Wait 'til you have a basement full of coolers and more cigars in them than you could smoke in a lifetime...then we'll have ruined you. :D

Some very nice choices there. I would suggest trying the Davidoff Millenium again in another year. I've never understood people recommending these to folks who are fairly new to cigars.

well considering I just completed my first Newbie Sampler deal and am lurking on the Cigarbid website...I'm on my way.

Franco,

I'm glad the recommendations turned out well, the Ashton cab is a great line IMO.. Give the other Davidoff lines a try and see if you like them any better.

Every one who's answered your post is living a ruinous life, including myself, as long as i go with a lot of compny i'm happy.

You know you're really screwed when you look at your humidor that used to appear "huge" and think it's time to upgrade!

You know you're really screwed when you look at your humidor that used to appear "huge" and think it's time to upgrade!

Thats inevitable, the coolers full in the basement is also. Your screwed just like the rest of us here. :thumbs: