• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You guys rock!

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Reaction score
First off a huge thanks to those of you helped me find my long lost barber-shop pole smoke, the Santa Clara Bolero. After finally finding out the name I went on the google prowl and found only two German online shops that carry them. One of the shops, is also the shop Ekans uses to buy some of his cigars, "Cigar Bugge". Then I found out I had a problem. They only take orders of 35€ or more. And I wasn't about to order an entire box of only the Boleros, who knows how much my taste has changed in all these years since I had my last one. So I opened up CP in a second window and started comparing cigars that Bugge offers with what my fellow members think of them.

And the following list is what I came up with. I went exactly 20 cents over 35€ and this is what I ordered. I also just checked and they where sent out today so I might even be able to smoke one or two of them this weekend :thumbs:

Tell me what you think...

Santa Clara Bolero (4) - loved these a few years back, can't wait to see if they are good as I remember.

Partagas Serie d No.4 (1) - Best cigar I've smoked in years... thanks Ekans!

AVO Intermezzo (1) - Never had one but read good things about the AVO brand here.

C.A.O. Brazilia Gol! (1) - Same as above.

Puros Indios Victoria (1) - Read mixed reviews of the Puros Indios line but this cigar is so cool looking I had to have one.

ip27wp.jpg

Wurm said:
Puros Indios Victoria (1) - Read mixed reviews of the Puros Indios line but this cigar is so cool looking I had to have one.

ip27wp.jpg

[snapback]248423[/snapback]​

It's really a novelty smoke... not a whole lotta flavor.

Sorta like the Big CHief, moki?

What do I think? Hey, I am glad you are happy with your purchase! That's the main thing that matters.

As far as getting more detailed, the only dos capas cigar I have had is the Felipe Gregorio, and I liked it surprisingly much. Please post a review of your Boleros.

I think Avos and CAOs in general are slightly overhyped and overpriced, but good cigars. However I did have a CAO Italia a couple of weeks ago which I enjoyed quite a bit, and I don't know of any other cigars with Italian tobacco in them.

moki said:
Wurm said:

ip27wp.jpg

[snapback]248446[/snapback]​

That doesn't really matter to me in this case, Its cool looking as all get out, and it was only $3... I wonder if I let it sit in my humi for a few months if "Marriage" will improve the taste. :)

Sometimes its nice just to have strange or cooling looking smokes in your humidor when company comes over for a smoke.

Wurm said:
moki said:
Wurm said:

ip27wp.jpg

That doesn't really matter to me in this case, Its cool looking as all get out, and it was only $3... I wonder if I let it sit in my humi for a few months if "Marriage" will improve the taste. :)

Sometimes its nice just to have strange or cooling looking smokes in your humidor when company comes over for a smoke.
[snapback]248584[/snapback]​

It looks like a brown carrot.

LOL yeah just got them in (had them delivered to my work address)... Its a carrot... A HUGE brown carrot.

Now to figure out how to take a longer lunch today... :whistling:

Wurm said:
moki said:
Wurm said:

ip27wp.jpg

Time will help this cigar a lot.

I had one a bout 2 weeks ago that was given to me by Smokyballs that was 3 years old and it was fantastic very smooth and mild, lite cocoa flavor, very nice :thumbs:

OutlawD said:
Wurm said:
moki said:
Wurm said:

ip27wp.jpg

Time will help this cigar a lot.

I had one a bout 2 weeks ago that was given to me by Smokyballs that was 3 years old and it was fantastic very smooth and mild, lite cocoa flavor, very nice :thumbs:
[snapback]250575[/snapback]​

Thats great to know, I wasn't planning on smoking it anytime soon.