• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Guy's

Danknows

I feel pretty good!,, No one has threatend me with violence or a lawsuit and its been over 24 hours, Life's good!.
Go easy on me, you know im just a grower trying to protect the integrity of my work. Im going to talk to a few of the people we supply wrapper to and ask them if its ok to post the names and brands, then you guys can really attack me personally.
For years we just sold to the same people,,grew sold ,,grew sold.
Now we market our own product, no more middle man.
Its working out good we got lawyers.ATF,DCP.FTC, FDA,States Atty, Fed. Attys,Senator's -
and my Brother all wanting money. If I could ever offer a piece of advice to
a young person it's ((((((((( GO TO LAW SCHOOL ))))))..
WildCard( aka Josh)- Broke this up just for you man,2 days with red eye's and you know they're gonna start talking.
Puros- You nailed it!,,Petite all the way, Do you have an 800 #?

If it makes ya feel better , we only threaten after we get to know you,,, you could be a really big dude.

Welcome to CP.

Absolutely!! Welcome to CP Dan :thumbs:

I look forward to getting to know you, and to learning more about growing tobacco.

I live in Texas and have been thinking about growing some Connecticut Leaf here as a Hobby. There is just something exciting about the thought of growing, picking, and fermenting my own leaves. And then of course rolling up a few cigars to see how well I did :D

I will be interested to hear some of your insights :thumbs:

WildCard( aka Josh)- Broke this up just for you man,2 days with red eye's and you know they're gonna start talking.

Hehe, this gave me a good laugh. I'm glad to see you'll be coming around again, someone like you would make for a valuable info resource. :)

Puros- You nailed it!,,Petite all the way, Do you have an 800 #?

TFF :p

Hey, I don't see a link to your company. Is there a way to try your product. Do you grow tobacco only or do you roll stogies also. I'm all for helping an American company by buying it products. Gives the contact information and I will give it a try.

Hey Dan,

Can I stop by sometime? I'm probably only a half an hour from you ;)

I used to work with a guy who's neighbor grows CTBL in East Hartford. He used to help plant & pick and threatened to bring me along one day :p

Bio sound good, I do not live very close but soon I will be in Conn and will PM when the dates are finally arranged per your bio. Thanks and welcome.