• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You heard of glass top Cohiba's?

ggiese

How about Glass Top Opus X's!!!

a3_1.JPG

eBay Counterfeit Opus Auction

looks like he got shafted and now he wants to shaft someone else, what a maroon! :cool:

Actually if you read the description, he says they are counterfeit. But its not his fault if the people bidding dont take the time to read. That is, if they can read. :laugh:

Quoting from him...

"This is an opened box of hand made Dominican cigars. I bought these in the Dominican Rep. thinking they were something else. I thought they were Fuente Opus X but turns out they are counterfeit."

If you read the title it says "Unopened box of 25 Dominican cigars very collectable" but the description says "This is an opened box of hand made Dominican cigars"

Wow, the color on the bands isn't even close. At least he's up front about them being fake

Dang I would be interested in how much he paid for those thinking they were Opus. :sign: The wrapper is very light as well...looks like a natural wrapper at best.

Brandon

Maybe I'll buy them and send them to Fuente. Who knows, maybe by getting some fakes of the streets they will send me a couple of real ones?

BkCloud114 said:
This is funny.... anyone want to do a G/B
[snapback]291210[/snapback]​

LMAO! I'd be in for 5 :laugh:

the Auction says #2, and they look Perfection X (or alteast are suppose to be.) he's a moron. :rolleyes:

Back