• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You kindly ask a guy…

jnknzz

Shankopotamus
…to not worry about returning a small favor. And what does he do?? Go and destroy my friggin mailbox and half the block. Uncalled for!! :angry:

Gary, I asked you nicely but you insisted. They will be enjoyed…every last one of ‘em!! Thank you. :cool: It’s folks like you that make CP the best on the net!!!! :thumbs:

Derek

****First newbie (2 months or less) that posts here gets a nice package… :whistling:

Yea Gary does like to destroy mailboxes. :whistling: BTW I am hitting something from that sweet package you sent.

…to not worry about returning a small favor. And what does he do?? Go and destroy my friggin mailbox and half the block. Uncalled for!! :angry:

Gary, I asked you nicely but you insisted. They will be enjoyed…every last one of ‘em!! Thank you. :cool: It’s folks like you that make CP the best on the net!!!! :thumbs:

Derek

****First newbie (2 months or less) that posts here gets a nice package :whistling:
That's what Friends do to Friends :thumbs: Those were from my son, he insisted!

Nice way to give it right back Derek! :cool:

Yea, I helped him out once and he did the same thing to me....Bastid! :thumbs: