• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You know you did something right (NSFW)

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
when you get a phone scammer to say that you are not a nice man. All I asked was if he learned how to suck dick from his father or if he was self taught. I hate it when they spoof a local number and say they are downtown when you ask about it. While my town of 2500 has a "downtown" if your definition is fairly loose we damn sure don't have a call center in it.

Rant/off

I always get the recorded calls, it's a little more difficult to mess with them.

I always get the recorded calls, it's a little more difficult to mess with them.
when you get a phone scammer to say that you are not a nice man. All I asked was if he learned how to suck dick from his father or if he was self taught. I hate it when they spoof a local number and say they are downtown when you ask about it. While my town of 2500 has a "downtown" if your definition is fairly loose we damn sure don't have a call center in it.

Rant/off
One of my favorite things to do ?.
When I’m at the office I always put it on speaker so everyone can join in on the fun.
I asked a guy twice the other day to remove the marbles from his mouth because I couldn’t understand him. He just started over on his script both times. My coworkers were literally rolling with laughter.
He asked for my credit card number “1% trust on your part Sir, 99% on my part”. I told him to hold on I’d get it. Put him on mute for a while then told him I left my wallet in the car, hold on again. He waited 5 minutes!
When I got back to him I told him I must have lost it.
He asked if I was screwing with him, I said “Absolutely!”
He let loose! Called me everything but a white man, using very colorful language ?.
Cheap entertainment!

I'd love to rip 'em up but the problem is, if you even answer the phone, your number goes into the 'verified' database and the calls will increase. Databases of 'verified' numbers get sold all the time to these tapeworms. I quit answering them, seems to have helped a lot.