• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You know you're a Cigar Snob when....

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
When you visit 3 cigar shops w/ 2 bills in your pocket and all you come home with is a couple Padron 1926's because you haven't tried one yet...and everything else appeared boring to you. :p

continue to fill in the blank everyone. :)

You pass up the A. Fuente 858's and Padron 2000's cause your retailer doesn't carry Hemmingway's or PAM's. :p

You see the 858's and holler "Where's the Sungrowns?"

You see the Padron 2000's and holler "Where's the 1926's?"

You see the Hemmingways and holler "Where's the maduros?"

*&^%$@%^ mummble out the door...on to the next shop.

You refuse to smoke anything that wasn't personally given to you by either Don Alejandro or Carlito.

Beast you dont need 2 of those really now do ya?

(lol I beat lebo to the punch!maybe he didn't read this one yet!)

You start a pass with only aged ISOM's and a half a dozen PAM's. FORE!

...you spend more on cigars per week than you do on food!

...when you start giving away all your RASS, JL2, Epi's etc. to make room for your Dunhills and Davidoffs.

You refuse to buy from local shops, until they start stocking Lars :D

Uh Oh....I resemble many of the comments...Kenny must be right. :0

But I can add one more to it....

You light your cigars with one of these....
cuaba04-vi.jpg

...When you sit and alphabatize your cigars in the humidors...

Um. Not that I just did that today or anything :p

Jesus Matt, what the hell is that thing??

Dave :sign:

.....when you tend to smoke only cigars from a certain island in the South Atlantic and all the other islands seem like rocketville. :sign: :p

Ditto what Beast said in his original post...sigh, I did that today at a Tinder Box in Winston-Salem, NC. The only difference is that I didn't buy anything because I had more "interesting" cigars at home than he had in his shop. His most exclusive cigars were Diamond Crowns!

He was a little P.O.'ed at me because I bought a box of Short Stories the day before in Greensboro, NC and he couldn't get his hands on any to sell. LMAO!

Yes sir, I guess that's why they keep coming out with new cigars...to have something for us "snobs" to try. ;)

S.