• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something About Pirates Every Year Pass

i-got-in-one-little-fight-and-my-mom-got-scared-demotivational-poster-1219634656.jpg

My e penis is bigger than all of you're your e penises.

Wow, Pirates, a pass that might or might not actually exist and Drama. I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue!

He's new...............Might need to spell it out for him.

I think Joe did a pretty good job of spelling it out just a couple posts earlier:
It's really not advisable to jump into a bit of drama, as a new member, in a pass you're not in, with a picture only post(which, IIRC, Rod doesn't approve of).
Meant more along the lines that he completely deleted without putting the standard ...................."ETA: On second thought, I'd better stay out of this!"

Just at least something, so we knew what the hell he was thinking.

You know if this pass had a parrot theme everything would be smooth sailing!

I'm at home now waiting for the pass, hopefully it shows up while im here.

Maybe you could post a bigger picture next time? This one only takes me 2 minutes to scroll around. Thanks.

Yep, it was worse and the fact remains I have tried on multiple occasions (via PM) to wave the white flag with you. You never responded, so why respond to my posts. Oh and related to the pass issue you have zero idea what went on behind the scenes related to when this would ship-ect.

Really no reason at all for you to post anything because your clueless troll. You should change your name to Tommyphucktard :laugh:.

Jim

I don't care what went on behind the scenes. You said you were ready to get the pass, then left town. And as far as your POS PMs to me, why would I respond? You attacked me in them, so I no longer give a shit about you. You try to dance around what you have to say about me, and when you've been called on it in the past, tried to laugh it off and say it wasn't directed toward me, despite quoting me. About time one of your balls dropped at least halfway into your sack.

I just told you what you are, out in the open for all to see-

tomthirtysix IS A WORTHLESS TROLLING PHUCKTARD!

There I said it again. No dancing you're worthless.

Jim

Man it is great to work behind the scenes and watch how things play out on here. I'm just glad that someone FINALLY called the spade a spade. New guy? Nope, just quiet most the time. Sure wouldn't want to get anyone all butt hurt by my comments. Rod has plenty to do besides listening to whiners all day long

Jim you got a tracking # so E can know when to expect it, as I suspect they will want him to sign?