• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Favorite Bottle

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
This seem like a slow board for posts, so I thought I'd ask a question about what we all like to drink. :D

What's your favorite bottle?
What do you like about it?
Where can you buy it?

My favorite is BOOKERS Bourbon.
To me this stuff is the rich mans moonshine. :love: I prefer it in a snifter with one large cube of ice. Goes well with a medium to full bodied smoke. Another great thing about it is at around 140 proof...one glass will do. :0 Don't worry...it's oohh...so..smoooooth. ;) Give it a try I highly recommend.

I believe you can find it any any store that sells descent liquor or higher end restaurnt-bars. :)

"The respectable amount of bourbon to pour in a glass is about 2 fingers worth. Lucky for me I have big fingers." Booker Noe

I like Knob Creek. smooth and 100 proof. :p

I recently tried a bottle of Elijah Craig. I may have a new fave. 12 year old bourbon under $20 for a 750 ml.

A tie for things I've actually had:
Havana Club 7 year
Ron Zacapa Centenario

And my dream list:
Matusalem 15 year
or would settle for Havana Club 15 :)

Mine would have to be:

Jamesons Irish Whiskey
George Dickel

I am starting to enjoy Makers Mark when I'm out. Just haven't gotten around to buy a bottle for the house yet.

Remy Martin Louis XIII Congnac

my grandfather drove a truck for a liquor distributor for 40 years then managed the warehouse.  when one of these bottles had a broken bead on the bottle, they couldn't sell it.  They had an allotment of what they could bring home each month.  He always took this one.

http://http://sendcognac.com/id100136list3...t39product.html

I like Gosslings Rum and Appleton Anejo rum for my soda. Otherwise My goto is Johny Walker Black on the rocks. Sometime Chivas when I want less bite, more spice. Yum yum yum.

Emo

I'm with Shadow a bottle of Jamesons and a good smoke hmmm...

Last summer I attended a Bourbon tasting with Freddy Noe at the cigar club I keep my locker.  What an evening :D :0 ;)  

We started with 4 glasses, 1 for each Makers, Basil Haydens, Bookers & Knob Creek :0  Fred told us stories of his daddy and him growing up and a little somthin about each of the bourbons Hmmmm.  

Needless to say the spirits were flowing freely throughout the evening  :D

Oh yeah the proof just kept getting bigger and bigger as we moved through the evening  ;)   Fred is great ambassador for the company he can really spin a story  :D   But those samples sure went down nice and easy :0  ;)  :D

For me, a glass of Dewers on the rocks is fine. I'm a simple man with simple pleasures. An aged single malt is nice too, just can't seem to keep that around for very long! lol

Leebo :D

I'm not a big spirits drinker but I recently tried some Pyrat XO Reserve aka Planter's Gold... MMMMMMMMMM! I loved the sweet spice flavors and it was soooo smooth! I can get a bottle at my local wine & spirits shop and think I'll be doing that very soon!

Aloha,

Wade

Heres the batting order:
Leadoff: Seagrems 7 (7 and 7 is ole standby)
2 Spot: Capt. Morgan Dark/Spiced (The Capt is
always there when you need him)
3 Hole: Grey Goose Martini (When feeling
sophisticated)
Clean Up: Jose Cuervo Gold (By far the best for my
fav drink Long Island Ice Tea, or
shooters if the mood strikes)

And always remeber the only really bad bottle is the one in your bar that is empty when you reach for it!!! :cool:

My favorite bottle would be a green one:

Heineken :) you just can't beat the red star boys!!

As for liquor: Makers Mark, of course...what else would a fine, registered, card carrying Kentuckian drink? Moonshine?? ;) :p :0

Also, Silver Patron Tequila is prolly my favorite beverage other than beer or bourbon!! If you haven't sampled any.....well, you ought to!! :thumbs:

BW

I got me a new Favorite Bottle.
Last night in Grapevine, I herfed with The big boys from over at CF and with our own beloved Horse, whilst we did some P&T with that Hands Across America Pass.
One of the guys there, Dev I think it was, brought in a Bottle of HC Anejo. Mmmmm that stuff is sooooooo smooth.
I may never be able to touch Bacardi again.

I will still sneak some of the Captain every now and again, but this HC has me by the ying AND the yang

Beer...Guinness or Murphy's stoudt.creamy,thick and rich in flavor.

Wine Turning Leaf Merlot...dry crisp,flavorful... and gets you drunk quick!

"Wine is fine, but liquor is quicker." SHARON!!!!!!

AAHHH Very nice choice of a quote Matt nothin like some old OZZY to sooth the mind. LOL :p :p
I can't believe noone has said it yet!
It doesn't get much better than good old Black label over ice!
One word "JACK"

Nothing beats a nice, clean, smoothe taste of Canadian Whiskey. My go to would have to be a big bottle of Crown Royal with a MooseHead back.

"Give me a bottle of anything...and a glazed donut...to gooooo!!" :D

Anyone know what that line is from?????

:cool: