• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your favorite everyday smoke pass......

CP

Administrator
Since I am new and would like to get to now some of your tastes in cigars here what I propose: "Your favorite smoke pass" I will start it off by sending out a box of my favorite smokes and every one on the list takes and put in their favorite smoke. I will though have to say I am not of the richer class so it will be in the
5-10&#36 price range since thats where my favorite smkes are. Let me know if any of you would be interested. I will need some guidence on how to set a pass up and tracking so any help through the board and e-mail would be great(that is ofcourse if anyone is interested). Hope it sounds good! Later DARRENR

L. Armstrong have not seen you around in a while just want to check up see if your still with us???
Let me know is you are...
The rest of you are the best bunch and I can't wait till my wife allows me to buy some more smokes and start another with you all.

WellDustin says its on its way to you K.Stevenson. I still have not heard from L.Armstrong so you will need to skip him on the list and send it to me since he was last. I hate to do it but its better than loosing the box. Thanx for your cooperation.

Box is here.Takes: 2 Carlos Toranos
Puts: Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion #3
Por Larranaga PyramidsBox will be on its way on Tuesday morning. I'm sending it
straight to Darren.

Box (with CPI insurance premium) is on it's way to Darren.USPS conf# 0300 1290 0003 7587 6250

Well I guess this pass can go in the completed file noe Rod.:( I want to thank all of you who participated and I hope that you enjoyed the smokes.:)8):) We had no glitchs and everyone was great! I hope you all join my next pass I hope to be starting next month. Thanks to all of you! :):):):)

Hey guys the box is here and you are all way to good to me. Thank you one and all! :):):) I hope to see you all in my next one!LOL My first pass could not have went better! THANX!!!!!

Hey everyone!
I got the box saturday and am mailing it out today. I may have to change boxes, it's looking a little beat up.
Dustin had a note in the envelope that he wouldn't have Internet for a week, so here is his note.
He took:
San Marcos Fig.(?)
Hoyo de Nicaragua
Mayorga
Other-unknown
He Put:
Padron 4000 - Maduro
Tabantilla Romero - Maduro
Hpja XXO Belicoso Fino
Indian Tabac Habano BlendHe apologizes if he didn't abide by the rules, he couldn't remember what pass this was. I will post later with my takes and puts and a tracking number for Wayne. I can log on to Cigartracker, but it says I don't have any authority to list takes and puts.
Ardis Andersen

Okay, I repackaged the poor little thing. It will be on its way to Wayne at lunch, tracking number 0300 6000 7765 7205, Priority Mail. I took:
Tabantillas
habana gold
I put:
Astral Lujo robusto
Griffin #100 long panatelaI personally really love the griffins after lunch, they are so smooth and go great with coke or Dr. Pepper.
Ardis

You might have the wrong pass my friend. This pass closed out last week.

OK, where was my brain? argh never mind, it went to the right person, posted in the wrong place. Sigh, I hate Mondays.
Ardis