• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your Favorite Place/Environment to Burn One...

My garage when it's cold.
My back patio when the weather is nice (it's got a really nice view :) )

In my man cave, its' really a 3 season porch with a wood stove so I get to use it in the winter too.

Other than an expensive smoking room, I thought something like that would be ideal!

The other night, we were grilling some fish at a buddy's house, and he recently got one of these:

I was thinking about something like this for my patio. I wonder how long the fuel lasts for these things?

Toss up between being on the golf course with my father or in the back yard with my two dogs Rocky and Sammie after mowing the grass and washing the car on a Sunday afternoon.

Around a campfire on the beach on the north shore of Lake Superior.

There is still 3 places on my list that I truly enjoy a cigar out.

DSCN1042-1.jpg

Red Square!!!

DSCN05470001.jpg

Nubbing a cigar at The Outlaw!

DSCN1444.jpg

A Ukrainian restaurant where you get kicked out for smoking cigars. Instead you are welcome if you chain smoke cigarettes.

My garage! If it's cold, I crack the garage door just a foot or so, if not I keep it open. I have my whole set up out there.
Laptop, xbox, bass guitar, sofa....it's definitely my favorite spot.

I have 2 spots at home that I really enjoy at different times and for different reasons. I also have a new quest that myself and a buddy just started.

At home, at night, I sit out on my lanai by the pool and watch some tv, sip on some whiskey or wine. During the daytime, I sit out on my dock, overlooking my canal, watching the herons and mullet play around in the water. There is also a scovy duck that has adopted me as his daddy and he loves to eat dogfood!

My favorite thing to do is ride my motorcycle and living in SW Florida, I am lucky enough to be able to ride and smoke cigars outdoors all year round. A buddy and I have started going to local piers that extend out into the gulf. We walk out to the end, sit amonst the fishermen and pretty tourist girls in bikinis and smoke a stogie! We have decided it would be a great way to combine both our love for riding with a nice cigar if we plan to hit a different pier every week. Maybe I will start bringing a camera with me and writing a little review on each pier we visit. hmmmmmmmm just a thought!

I like smoking outside and will make a habit of going to this place a little more..

IMG_0833.jpg

Rest are here.

Was all good till a family of 5 and 2 photographers ploped down by me for the next 30 minutes.

I'd have to say in my apartment on my couch. Put the ceiling fan in reverse to suck the smoke up and a fan in the window, and there is little if any smell the next day. Past that, my local B&M Centro Cigars in Lawrence, KS.