• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your favorite sun-growns??

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Reaction score
Besides the obvious Fuente family selections, what's your favorites?

The Oliva's are good...I also believe the Puros Indios Maxima Reserva line is sungrown also with wrapper from the Olvia family...I like those quite a bit also...but IMHO nothing beats any Fuente SG. :)

I think FdA's and MNC's are sungrown. VSG's are tough top beat though.
Emo

I am going to try to get some of the AF ones. But I heven't had a any other VSG except the Astral Talanga Valley. It is not to bad and a decent price.

ParaGod said:
I am going to try to get some of the AF ones...
If you're headed for Ashton VSG in your part of the country Michael, prepare to 2nd Mortgage your house :0

The Ashton VSG's sure are good.

I didn't have to take out a second mortgage on the house, but I did have to sell one of the kids. . . oh well :D

Great, thats all I need more cigar grief. Heck I have already spent an arm and a leg. I guess I will have to wait on the AF's or Ashtons for awhile. I am about to fill up my new humi, but I am still waiting on the beads from Vern.

Being out in CA, you are better off asking around to see if anyone here can find a box at cheaper prices.
Emo

I can check my place out for ya, got a box of robustos for $198 and a box of bell's for $202! Got to love the no tax on the Indian reservations here! :thumbs:

Mr. Bundles Nic. Sungrown Select, excellent off the truck even better with age. Good price too. I believe that Partagas black are also sungrown. Another fine smoke..real powerhouse. Enjoying one right now.

Christopher

ParaGod said:
Are the prices that much different on the East coast as compared to the West coast?
Difference is from state to state depending on the state tobacco tax. I believe CA has a very high tobacco tax rate.

I have heard good things about Montesino Sungrowns, have yet to get my hands on one :( MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH ATTEMPT!! I have tried most of the others listed above, and would have to say that outside of all AF {& VSG's} sungrowns the only one I like is the Oliva's.
Thanks for the impute boys!

It's on it's way Joe and an Occidental HSG as well.

Robb

WOW, IT WORKED!! :p
Thanks Robb! ;)

OK, LETS SEE.... I HEAR GOOD THINGS BOUT ISOM TRINIDADS, BUT YET TO TRY ONE! :(

shhhhhhhhhhhhh! I think someone's readin' the post!

Not sure on the price on the Ashton VSG anywhere else but I stopped at the local shop here in the DFW area and paid about $9.00 a stick. SO I just bought 1 and haven't tried it yet. At that price I will wait for just the right time. :D
Jerry

My favorite VSG is the Corona. Damn fine cigar. I would smoke the hell outta them if I could afford it. Not too terribly complex where you have to give it full attention, but so good that it demands your attention. LOL Very satisfying

Emo

Got a call yesterday at work from my local guy. He wanted to let me know that he had just received a box of the VSG torps and wanted to know if I wanted any and if I did how many. Needless to say I told him to put aside a "few" in my locker.

Now that's the kind of phone call that can make your day! :D :D :D