• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You're going to hate me sooooo much

I can see that I'm not the only one who's bored tonight! :sign:

Thanks Dave!! :D

29 views and only 1 reply. Was everyone else driven insane by the melodious music and oh-so-cute-multitude-of-smilies??

LMAO
Dave :p

You didn't hear the music?? Then you weren't able to appreciate the whole show my friend. Go back and re-load the page! Turn your speakers waaaay up! :lookup:

You didn't hear the music??
No, and from what I can gather, this is a Good Thing (tm).

Go back and re-load the page! Turn your speakers waaaay up
Didn't play on my system. Does the page use javascript? I've got most javascript stuff turned off.

I have no idea. Some "friend" thought it'd be cute to torture me by sending a link to it.

LOL
Dave ;)

When I first heard it Dave I was ready to start hunting you down! :0 Then I thought why not spread the wealth and I sent it out to about 40 friends/relatives. :D

Oh, by the way, I attached your name and address to each of those e-mails! :D :D :D :sign:

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Shadow, we think alike...... I first thought "Kill Dave" but soon got that same sly grin that I'm sure Dave had when he posted this and mailed it to most all of my friends and family. :sneaky:

I'll never admit as long as I live that I smiled and tapped my foot...... NEVER! :sign:

oh man that's about as bad as the old hamsterdance site. www.hamsterdance.com

'course their latest gem is:

hamsterdance2

Uncle Dave,
I really liked the smilies a whole whole bunch.
Thanks a wot
PB "Jr" :love: :p

Thanks for making my day brighter!!!!!! I was however a little concerned by the kisses....ah what the hell, come here you big lug,

SMACK!!!

Just remeber brother
Brothers don't shake, Brothers gotta hug!!!!! :love:

:D :D :D :D

OOhhhh can ya feel the love :D Dave the smilies were okay but that music was just awful ??? and it plays over and over and over and over .......................... LMAO I'm gonna go crazy listening to it :0
Too Funny ;)