• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

YouTube? Anyone here use it?

mrjinglesusa

CP Chemist
I'm just curious if anyone here frequents YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/index

There is some real funny shiznit posted on there! If you are on there, I'm curious what you all have in your Favorites tab. Right now, I've got Family Guy and South Park clips. Also, if you use a Mac and have a Video iPod, there is a program called "TubeSock" that converts the videos on YouTube for your iPod. Even if you don't have an iPod, it still allows you to download the YouTube videos to a folder on your harddrive. FYI...

I visit youtube every now and then. Hilarious stuff there, hours of endless laughter.

I usually go there a couple of times a week. I haven't downloaded any clips, but there is a lot of funny stuff as well as a lot of junk. But I can still waste a great deal of time browsing around there. Also another great similar site is Metacafe.

I usually go there a couple of times a week. I haven't downloaded any clips, but there is a lot of funny stuff as well as a lot of junk. But I can still waste a great deal of time browsing around there. Also another great similar site is Metacafe.
Metacafe is my first place to stop and waste time :p There are others too, Gofish, Dailymotion(lots of ufc&mma).

C&R